Sunset Surf Lessons in Newquay
British summer time is a wonderful thing and where better to embrace a summers evening than surfing in Newquay. Long days give way to long nights and as the day slows down and the sun starts to set there is but one place to be... on the beach!
For all the team here at Cornish Wave Mobile Surfing School, there is nothing we would rather than surfing in the late afternoon sun that's filled with the promise of an amazing Cornish Sunset. There is no better way to unwind.
During the summer months, we offer Sunset Surf Lessons capitalizing on the quieter beaches and relaxed atmosphere that only early evenings can offer.
Sunset Surf lessons are available with the lesson types below:
Sunset SURF LESSON INCLUDES:
- Warm wetsuits and surfboards suitable to your ability
- ISA and Beach Lifeguard Qualified Surf Coaches
- Constant coaching, supervision and guidance in the water.
Join us and enjoy your surf lesson in a different light. Check out our Sunset Surf Lesson gallery!
Sunset Surf Lesson Times
Each sunset surf lesson is 2 hours long, includes all the equipment and typically starts at 6.30pm.
Sunset Surf Lesson Prices
- One to One Surf Lesson - Newquay beaches £65 / *Surrounding beaches £85
- Couples Surf Lesson - Newquay Beaches £75 / *Surrounding beaches £95
- Surfari Surf Lesson - £125 per person as part of Surfari Surf Lesson package.
- Private Group Surf Lessons - Check out our Price page