Progressor Surf Course
Maximise your time in the surf with progressive surf lessons at Fistral beach in Newquay.
Get the most out your time in the Cornish surf with three progressive surf lessons to help boost your surf skills and maximise your time in the sea. Our Progressor surf courses are more than just a surf lesson, we aim to cover a wide range of topics to help eccelerate your learning. Spread your lessons over a period of days plus enjoy free equipment hire after one of your lessons.
Progressor SURF Course INCLUDEs:
- Bespoke itinerary to suit the conditions
- Warm wetsuits & surfboards suitable to your ability
- ISA and Beach Lifeguard Qualified Surf Coaches
- Small groups. Ratio's of 1:4
- Pre lesson iAM bands assessment and goal setting
- Constant coaching, supervision & guidance
How to book your progressor surf course.
We offer a variety of surfing lessons and can tailor a surf course package to your needs. Get in touch to let us know what suits you best.
- Contact us with the dates that you wish to join us.
- Confirm that you are happy with your surf course details & pay securely in advance via Paypal or over the phone on 01637 872031 between 7am and 9pm each day.
- You'll be given your arrival time in your Booking Confirmation email. Meet us at our central base in Newquay (4 Alma Place, Newquay, TR7 1NF)
- Bring a towel, something to wear under your wetsuit. We provide the rest!
For further information about any of our Surfing, Coasteering or Wild Camp Experience packages please get in touch using our contact form, send us an email using email@example.com or give us a call on 01637 872031.