Joining us for a Wild Camp Experience means you’ll be out in the elements from the late afternoon through to the following morning.
Although you are provided with cozy Bell Tent accommodation, shelter and plenty of activities to keep you entertained, you’ll need some basic personal essentials.
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PACK AND BRING THE BELOW ITEMS.
Food and Water:
- 1 litre of water per person
- BBQ food for your evening meal
- One or two of your favourite drinks
Clothes and Equipment:
- Rain jacket or mac
- Spare warm clothing
- Sleeping bag
- Warm hat
- Spare socks
- Suitable footwear for a night in the outdoors. (old trainers boots or wellies.)
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Handy wipes / facial wipes