Wilderness & Adventure Weekend - Stag Do in Newquay
The perfect Stag Do weekend in Newquay
We’ve perfected our Stag Do weekend, combining a chilled evening around the campfire on the Friday night and an action packed Saturday of activities, all followed by a night on the town in Newquay!
Activity options include an adrenaline filled Coasteering experience or master the coolest sport on earth and Surf a Cornish Wave at Fistral beach in Newquay.
Option 1 = Wilderness Wild Camp Experience + Surfing Lesson at Fistral beach
Option 2 = Wilderness Wild Camp Experience + Coasteering Experience
Option 3 = Wilderness Wild Camp Experience + Surfing Lesson + Coasteering Session
BOOK YOUR WILDERNESS & ADVENTURE WEEKEND
WILDERNESS AND ADVENTURE WEEKEND SAMPLE ITINERARY
Arrive at our private set of Cornish woodlands and relax in our purpose built wild camp. Unwind with a beer and end the night in our luxury Bell tent accommodation.
After you’ve settled in and taken a tour of our private woodland, go back to basics and learn some beginner bushcraft skills and fire preparation for the evening BBQ ahead.
Time for activities - Do as much or as little as you want. We have plenty of woodland activities to determine the men from the boys. Compete in axe throwing, slack lining, shelter building or simply kick back with a game of cards around our king sized table.
You can either tailor the evening to suit your taste or leave it up to us to curate an evening for you - the choice is yours!
Saturday / Saturday Night
Saturdays were made for adventure activities, choose from an action packed Stag Do Surf Lesson in Newquay or an adrenaline filled Stag Do Coasteering Experience. Failing that why not go all out and do both activities? By late afternoon you’ll be ready for a good meal before heading out to sample Newquay’s nightlife.
More Stag Do Ideas
Wilderness & Adventure Weekend Prices
Wilderness and Adventure Weekend (Saturday Coasteering Session) - £77.50 per person (based on 5-8 people attending).
Prices are provided on a per person basis. Your activity choice (Surfing or Coasteering) and the amount of people booked with dictate your per person cost.
Get in touch using our Contact Form, email us at hello@cornishwave or call 01637 872031 for a quote.
What will Cornish Wave provide:
- Bell tent accommodation and furnishings
- Cornish Wave host to help guide your evening
- A mixture of bushcraft and woodland activities
- A unique way to spend an evening under the stars with friends in your own private woodland setting
What do you need to do:
- Choose your Saturday activity (Surfing or Coasteering)
- Curate your evening, or leave it to us
- Let us know if you wish to add a BBQ food / Beer package
- Bring a sleeping bag and warm clothes
Benefits of a Wilderness & Adventure Weekend
- You only need to book one nights accommodation (Saturday). We've partnered with Newquay bunk house Kandi Lodge to give you the best deals on Stag Group accommodation.
- Soak up a relaxing evening on the Friday leaving you fresh for activities on Saturday and the big night in Newquay town.